Giardina's Assistant Dining Room Supervisor - Greenwood, MS
JOB PURPOSE: TO ASSIST IN SUPERVISING OPERATIONS OF GIARDINA'S RESTAURANT
REPORTS TO: Manager, Giardina's
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS:
• Work regularly scheduled restaurant shifts rotating responsibilities with Manager
• Supervises wait staff, bartenders, hosts and floaters when Manager is not on site
• Serve as wait staff as needed during busy times
• Complete nightly closing paperwork as needed
• Scrutinize all aspects of guest dining experience and intervene to correct service issues
• Assist in overseeing facility issues, maintenance, furniture and fixtures for Giardina’s
• Ensure all tickets are closed out nightly, drawers are counted down nightly and all hotel charges are turned in nightly
• Arbitrate guest charge disputes during Manager on Duty shifts, reporting all incidents to the Giardina’s Manager
• Responsible for daily line up of FOH employees, when serving as Manager on Duty
• Assists Manager in training new employees
• Foster and promote a cooperative working environment with all staff and departments
• Assist with special projects as assigned by management
• Maintains complete knowledge and complies with all Alluvian policies and procedures.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Experience in hospitality management or food service
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of all regulatory requirements impacting food service operations
• Strong food and wine/beverage knowledge
• Experience in supervising and managing employees
• Leadership and customer service skills
• Pleasant personality
• Good grooming and presentation
• Well developed verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to promote positive relations with guests and staff
• Ability to work irregular hours, weekends and public holidays
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER - Greenwood, MS
MAINTAINS AND ENHANCES THE ORGANIZATION'S WORKFORCE BY PLANNING, IMPLEMENTING,
ADMINISTERING, AND EVALUATING EMPLOYEE RELATIONS AND HUMAN RESOURCES POLICIES, PROGRAMS, AND
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS:
• Maintain hourly staff by utilizing the Viking recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; reviewing hourly pay grades and recommending changes.
• Identify emerging hourly human resource issues by surveying and interviewing employees and managers.
• Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of hourly employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline hourly employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
• Maintains open communication channels with hourly employees and managers by actively working with the manufacturing workforce and plant management to answer questions; explain policies and procedures, etc...
• Administer workers comp plan for Viking Range entities by working with managers to ensure all claims are filed and necessary information has been received to ensure injured employees RTW according to the physician’s guidelines.
• Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; and representing the organization at hearings.
• Educate workforce by developing and presenting HR-related training courses as needed.
• Maintain employee relations by coordinating HR functions at the Cooking Products facility; coordinating employee goodwill.
• Achieve financial objectives by adhering to the annual budget; scheduling expenditures; initiating corrective actions.
• Degree in Human Resources plus 5 years of experience in the profession, preferred.
• PHR certification, SPHR certification preferred.
• Experience in team empowerment environment.
• Proficient with ADP, Oracle HR and Microsoft Office products.
• Strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
STAFF ACCOUNTANT - Greenwood, MS
Job Purpose: Provides management with financial information by researching and
analyzing accounts; preparing financial statements.
Essential Job Results:
• Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
• Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
• Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
• Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
• Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• 2+ years of hands-on general ledger accounting experience
• Strong Excel skills required
• Advanced analytical skills and the ability to utilize tools to compile and analyze data
• Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE - SUWANEE, GA
JOB PURPOSE: To assist field servicers in the repair of Viking Products; communicate field issues internally to maintain highest product quality.
Essential Job Results:
• Provide technical support to field service technicians via phone/email.
• Document technical information into data base
• Support technical writers
• Support new product development
• 10+ years' experience in the appliance repair field
• Viking product experience, preferred
• Previous technical support or training, preferred
• Excellent verbal/communication skills