CAD DESIGNER - Greenwood, MS
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS:
• Interface with the CAD system to provide necessary modeling and detailing support for existing and new assemblies and sub-assemblies.
• Transform design markups into CAD models and applicable drawings.
• Apply Viking Range drafting standards, engineering practices, and manufacturing materials and processes when creating CAD models and drawings.
• Process EC's through the Viking Range Process.
• Work with various Viking Range departments supplying and verifying necessary data for producing acceptable products.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• CAD experience mandatory
• 2 years product design experience, preferred
• Dependable and timely
• Flexibility- willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
• Dedication and Passion
• Creativity and Innovation
• Willingness and ability to learn
• Self-starter, possessing diversity within skill set
• Ability to work well within a team environment
MAINTENANCE MECHANIC - Greenwood, MS
Candidates must have a minimum of two years maintenance experience within a manufacturing facility. Candidates should be able to read and interpret blueprints, engineering specifications and test instruments and should possess excellent trouble shooting and problem solving abilities. Knowledge of PLC, electrical systems and lean manufacturing concepts a plus. Candidates must be detail-oriented, communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, and should have strong interpersonal skills to enable them to work successfully in a team environment.
PLATFORM DESIGN ENGINEER - Greenwood, MS
The Design Engineer works as part of a platform product improvement/inception team, focusing on product development by using engineering principles to increase the efficiency and value of the business, while utilizing cost effective mechanisms and improving overall product performance, reliability and safety.
- Develop and maintain project schedules including program plans that identify work scope, schedules, milestones, tasks, priorities, risks.
- Manage program/project issues and risks by effectively working with departments to develop parallel paths, contingencies, and risk mitigation plans to meet project deliverables per budget and schedule.
- Lead the project team by conducting regular meetings, ensuring that action logs are kept, and integrated schedules are available and up to date.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure alignment with overall project scope and schedules.
- Attend and actively participate in project team meeting to ensure overall project alignment.
- Effectively communicate program/project status to all stakeholders including project team members, resource owners, suppliers, and customer groups.
- Escalate issues and risks as appropriate to ensure program/project success.
- Demonstrated leadership, negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Willing to do what it takes to get the job done, including eliciting cooperation from senior management and other departments.
- Ability to establish priorities, manage multiple complex projects, and rapidly adapt/respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Advanced organizational, problem solving and analysis skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with others in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a sense of urgency, initiative, and a commitment to work assignments.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
BS/MS in Engineering preferred or closely related field.
- Proven experience utilizing project management techniques and tools.
- 5-10 years of kitchen appliance or related design experience
- Must be proficient in 3D CAD/PLM systems
- Advanced experience with applications including MS Project, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE TRAINEE - Nationwide
JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for achieving top-line sales revenue and sales
operational goals in the designated territory.
REPORTS TO: Regional Sales Manager
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS:
• A clear understanding of dealer strategies, goals, and plans is required to help develop business plans which both fit the local marketplace and maximize the sales of Viking products.
• Implement sales and marketing programs at the dealer level and closely monitor progress through periodic business plan reviews with dealers and sales team.
• Constantly review and update progress of dealer's performance in the territory.
• Monitor competitive products, programs and marketplace activities and develop counter-strategies as needed to enhance the region's competitive position.
• Ensure continuous improvement in each major market sector (e.g. appliance & grill retailers, custom home builders, kitchen remodelers, designers, architects, developers and large builders) via extensive customer contact, training, market development and continuous evaluation
• and management of the dealer network.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or similar curriculum
• Highly developed verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills
• Strong planning/organizational skills in order to meet work deadlines
• Experience in team empowerment environment
SEALED SYSTEM ENGINEER - Greenwood, MS
SEALED SYSTEM ENGINEER
This position is responsible for the coordination, design and development of sealed refrigeration systems. Viking Range, LLC is a manufacture of high end domestic and international refrigerators, consisting of ALL refrigerators, all freezers, Side by Side, Bottom Mount and Freezers.
Essential Job Results:
• Responsible for the design, development and qualification of cooling system components and/or sub-assemblies relating to the sealed systems group. Some component parts include: compressors, condensers, evaporators, fans, and others.
• Assist with DoE regulation changes, by supporting the mechanical cooling systems for all domestic products.
• Integrate refrigeration system components based on the theoretical analysis of the system. Build a design model based on the theoretical analysis
• Coordinate activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling and resolving engineering design and test problems. Interface with vendors and other departments on product compliance.
• Coordinate engineering activities with other departments including change plans, engineering changes, performance/agency testing and trial runs,
• Contribute to a cross-functional team as required to support the development of feature projects.
• Develop and initiate new product features and system performance.
• Evaluate and recommend improvements to existing components.
• Initiate and develop ideas that result in system performance improvements.
• Support the transfer of knowledge to product care and manufacturing.
• Thermal dynamic and heat transfer
• Strong theoretical knowledge
• Mechanical Refrigeration Sealed Systems
• Airflow mechanics
• Knowledge of various manufacturing and quality processes related to refrigeration systems.
• FMEA experience
• Design of Experiments knowledge helpful
• International product knowledge helpful
• 5+ years of experience
• Knowledge of 3D Parametric CAD is preferred
TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE - Suwanee, GA
- Provide technical support to field service technicians by answering technical questions and providing technical support via phone and email
- Document technical information requests by entering information into service data base
- 3-5+ years of experience in gas, electrical, and/or refrigeration appliance repair or comparable experience in a technical field
- Ability to problem solve technical issues
- Previous technical support or technical training experience a plus
- Education and/or training in a technical field preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using a computer
- Looking for a team player with initiative and a desire to learn and grow with the company