1. Preheat oven to 400º F. Bring small pot of water to boil. Add celery and carrots; cook 1 minute. Remove and place in bowl under running cold water. Place on paper towel to dry.
2. Cut 2 sheets of large parchment paper into a 20 x 20 in. square; fold in half and lightly crease. Unfold paper; lightly brush one side of each paper with olive oil. Divide celery, carrots and onion evenly into a small pile on one half of each paper. Place one fillet on top of each. Lightly fold up edges to create a small, bowl-like vessel.
3. In bowl, combine wine, lemon juice and clam juice. Drizzle each fillet with 3 tablespoons of mixture, ensuring that it is contained in the paper. Place half the chopped tomato over each fillet and sprinkle half of each fresh herb over tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Fold parchment paper over fillet and vegetables. Beginning at the creased corner, start folding the edges over one-half inch. Continue until paper is a series of tight, overlapping folds.
5. Place papillotes on large baking sheet. Bake 11 minutes or until bags are nicely puffed and slightly browned.
Recipe provided by The Catfish Institute.
Related Recipe Categories