- 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets
- ½ fresh lemon per fillet
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1 orange
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat grill.
2. Place catfish in shallow dish and squeeze ½ fresh lemon over each. Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Let sit 5 minutes.
3. Place catfish fillets on grill skin side up for 3 to 4 minutes. Flip over and grill 2 to 3 more minutes.
4. Transfer catfish to serving plate and spoon warmed Citrus Sauce over fillets.
Combine all ingredients in a small sauce pan. Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Recipe provided by The Catfish Institute.