- 2 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
JalapEño and Honey BBQ Sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickled jalapeños, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
1. Preheat grill.
2. Place catfish in shallow dish and squeeze ½ fresh lemon over each fillet.
3. Season fillets with salt and pepper.
4. Place fillets on well-oiled grill for approximately 3 to 4 minutes; turn and grill 2 to 3 minutes more.
5. Transfer catfish to serving plate and drizzle with warm Jalapeño and Honey BBQ Sauce.
Jalapeño and Honey BBQ Sauce
Combine ingredients in microwave-safe bowl.
Cook 30 seconds or until heated through
Recipe provided by The Catfish Institute.