- 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets, cooked and roughly chopped
- 1 8-ounce package elbow macaroni
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 10.75-ounce cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- ¼ cup yellow onion, diced
- 1½ tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 375º F. Lightly coat 11 x 13 inch casserole dish with pan spray.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and place in large mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
3. Spoon catfish mixture into casserole dish.
Place in oven and cook 30 minutes or until top is nicely browned.
Recipe provided by The Catfish Institute.