- 2 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets, cooked and flaked
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 cup seasoned croutons, crushed
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 ounces small shrimp, peeled and cooked
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound fresh button mushrooms, stems removed
1. Preheat oven to 425º F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine all ingredients except mushrooms in bowl and stir well to incorporate.
3. Spoon catfish mixture into mushrooms; place stuffed mushrooms onto baking sheet.
4. Cook 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Garnish with thyme leaves. Serve warm.
Recipe provided by The Catfish Institute.