Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Roast tomatoes, garlic, bread, almonds, and hazelnuts until lightly browned.
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 slices of bread
- 21 almonds, toasted and skinned
- 24 hazelnuts, toasted and skinned
- 3 ancho peppers, soaked and seeded
- 1 chile de arbol, soaked and seeded
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 sprigs parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
Sauté peppers in 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Transfer all cooled ingredients to a food processor and purée. Serve at room temperature.
Yield: 6-8 servings
Related Recipe Categories
Sauces, Spreads, and Spices