Combine ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and pulse together for 15 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and pulse for an additional 15 seconds or until the desired consistency has been reached. Transfer salsa verde to a covered container and refrigerate until use.
- 1 bunch Italian parsley
- 10 mint leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- Zest and juice of 1 Meyer lemon
- 2 tablespoon capers, rinsed and drained
- 3 large anchovy fillets, oil-packed
- 4 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
Yield: 8 oz.
Related Recipe Categories
Sauces, Spreads, and Spices