by Bobby Flay
Place radish and onion in a medium strainer, place a small plate on top and let sit over a bowl for 30 minutes to drain the excess liquid.
- 3/4 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup radish, finely grated
- 1/4 small red onion, finely grated
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
Transfer drained radish mixture to a medium bowl and add remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 1 day in advance before serving.
Combine vinegar, oregano, garlic, honey, salt, and pepper in a blender and blend until smooth. With the motor running, slowly drizzle in oil and blend until emulsified.
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp. fresh oregano leaves, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
Heat grill to high. Brush lamb chops on both sides with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Grill chops until lightly charred and crusty, 2-3 minutes. Turn chops over, and grill until cooked to medium-rare, 2-3 minutes longer.
- 8 lamb rib chops, 4 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Remove chops to a platter and immediately drizzle each chop with 1 Tbsp. of the oregano vinaigrette. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Serve 2 chops per person with some radish tzatziki on the side. Serve remaining vinaigrette on the side, if desired.
Yield: 4 servings
Related Recipe Categories