- 4 6-oz. U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 2 cups cooked rice
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or grill to medium. Season both sides of fillets with salt and pepper, if desired.
In a small bowl, combine marmalade, peanut butter, paprika, garlic, salt, and black and red peppers; stir in peanuts.
Spread fillets with peanut mixture, dividing evenly. Place fillets on greased baking pan or greased grill rack. Cook until fish is opaque in center, 8 to 10 minutes, depending on size.
Serve with rice tossed with orange zest and parsley and orange segments, if desired.
Per Serving: Calories 440 (36% from fat); Fat 18g (sat 4g, mono 8g, poly 3g); Protein 32g; Carbohydrate 37g; Fiber 1g; Cholesterol 91mg; Calcium 26mg; Sodium 201mg
Yield: 4 servings
Recipe provided by The Catfish Institute.