Asian Salad with Warm Hoisin Vinaigrette
- 1 box Asian Salad Selections
- 3 tablespoons canola or peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon Hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce toasted white sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
Trim, wash and dry the Asian salad selection greens, and rinse and trim the spring onions, then cut the onions into 1-inch lengths. Place the greens in a large serving bowl, reserve the spring onions on the side.
Place a small sauté pan over low heat and add the oil. Add the garlic and ginger and sauté until fragrant and soft. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
Transfer the garlic, ginger and oil to a small bowl, and whisk in the hoisin, rice vinegar and soy sauce.
Toss the warm vinaigrette with the salad greens, and garnish with the spring onions. Serve immediately. Garnish with sesame seeds if desired.