- 2 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets, cooked and flaked
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ½ cup whole milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, grated
- ½ cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie crust or 8 mini pie crusts
1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
2. In large bowl, beat together mayonnaise, flour, eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
3. Fold in catfish, cheese and onion. Pour into pie crust. Bake in middle of oven for 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
4. Cool on wire rack 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with thinly sliced green onions if desired.
Recipe provided by The Catfish Institute.