- 8 tablespoons lemongrass, minced
- 4 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 4 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried chile flakes
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 chicken, 3 pounds
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 6 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup cilantro-lime soy sauce
Combine the remaining 4 tablespoons of lemongrass with the cilantro and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Preheat the rotisserie. Truss the chicken tightly. Place the chicken on the rotisserie skewers. Place on the rotisserie. Bake for 40 minutes until the internal temperature is 160°F. Periodically baste the chickens with the oil and lemongrass mixture.
Let the chicken rest 10 minutes before carving. Serve with cilantro-lime soy sauce and steamed rice.
Yield: 8 servings