- 2 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
1. In large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. When melted, place fillets serving side down and cook 4 minutes or until nicely browned.
2. Turn fillets; cook 4 more minutes or until done. Remove from skillet and set aside.
3. Add remaining butter to skillet. Add almonds,
zest and lemon juice. Cook 1 minute or until almonds begin to brown.
4. Place catfish on plate and serve with almondine sauce.
Recipe provided by The Catfish Institute.