Meat Fork - VCSR
Viking Culinary Products
A meat fork assists in carving by holding the roast or other meat steady. The Viking Meat Fork has 6-inch tines.
Product Features and Specifications
Note: For manufacturer’s warranty to apply, Canadian customers should purchase Viking cookware, cutlery, and countertop appliances from an authorized Canadian dealer of Viking Culinary Products. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find a dealer nearest you.
- High-carbon-chronium-vanadium stainless steel
- One piece hot drop forged method of manufacture
- Full tang running the length of the handle
- Ice-hardened stainless steel to increase durability
- Polyxymethylene handles with fiberglass reinforcement
- Triple rivet handle construction
- Handmade in Solingen, Germany with authentic Old World craftsmanship
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects