7 Piece Santoku Set - VCOW
Viking Culinary Products
Product Features and Specifications
Note: For manufacturer’s warranty to apply, Canadian customers should purchase Viking cookware, cutlery, and countertop appliances from an authorized Canadian dealer of Viking Culinary Products. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find a dealer nearest you.
- Includes 7" Santuko, 4" Paring, 5" Serrated Utility, 8" Break Knife, 8" Hollow-Ground Slicing, 10" Sharpening Steel, 10-Slot Maple Knife Block.
- Special olive wood handle from the Tuscany region of Italy
- Special care must be used. Don’t submerge in water, hand dry after washing, periodically condition handle with mineral oil or linseed oil, etc.
- High-carbon-chromium-vanadium stainless steel
- Hot-drop forged method of manufacture and one-piece construction
- Full tang running the length of the handle
- Stainless steel, triple-rivet construction
- Hand-made in Solingen, Germany
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. Olive wood handles require special care as covered in use and care instructions to qualify for lifetime warranty, as not using proper care is not a manufacturing defect.