Viking Introduces New Built-In Gas and Electric Cooktops
New Features and Benefits
The new line of Viking Professional Gas and Electric Built-In cooktops includes the following new key features:
- NEW, sleek and innovative design coordinates perfectly with the entire Viking Professional line of products.
- Boasting the most powerful 30” and 36” wide gas cooktops in the industry, Viking Professional gas cooktops offer a hassle-free kitchen upgrade with superior cooking power.
- 56,000 combined BTUs on the 30” wide gas cooktop
- 66,000 combined BTUs on the 36” wide gas cooktop
- 18,000 BTU high output burner
- EXCLUSIVE ScratchSafe™ Grate Design provides ultimate protection from scratches and ensures proper placement of the heavy-duty grates
- Up to 10 cooking zones on the Viking Professional electric cooktops provide the fastest boiling times and best simmer of electric cooktops in the luxury segment.
- NEW 12” wide 3,200 watt triple QuickCook™ Surface Infrared Elements utilize ribbon technology to reach full power in about 3 seconds
- Updated beveled edge design provides sleek styling and easy cleaning
- Viking is committed to customer satisfaction with every product that comes off the line and backs them up with the industry’s best warranty, the Viking Signature 3-Year Warranty.
Model Numbers and Descriptions
- VGC5305BSS – Viking Professional 30” Wide Gas Cooktop – 5 burners
- VGC5366BSS – Viking Professional 36” Wide Gas Cooktop – 6 burners
- VGC5305BSSLP – Viking Professional 30” Wide Gas Cooktop – 5 burners LP gas
- VGC5366BSSLP – Viking Professional 36” Wide Gas Cooktop – 6 burners LP gas
- VEC5304BSB – Viking Professional 30” Wide Electric Cooktop – 4 burners
- VEC5366BSB – Viking Professional 36” Wide Electric Cooktop – 6 burners
The new VGC gas cooktops are available in Stainless Steel (SS) finish.
The new VEC electric cooktops are available in Stainless Steel with Black Glass (SB) finish.
Orders can be placed beginning 10/11/2013 for all the models on the cost schedule.
Shipments will begin as follows:
- VGC Gas Cooktops – week of October 28, 2013
- VEC Electric Cooktops – week of October 28, 2013
The last day to place orders for the current line of VGSU gas and VECU electric cooktops is Friday, October 25, 2013. After this date, no orders can be accepted for these cooktops.
Sales Support Materials
Please click on the links below to view the sales support materials provided to help market these new Viking Professional gas and electric cooktops in local areas. These items include:
Dimensions for the new refrigeration products will soon be available from the following sources: