Creamy Black Bean Dip
Every time you make this quick and easy dip it will disappear quickly. The recipe is prepared using pantry and refrigerator staples and it is always a hit at summer get togethers. Add some chopped jalapeno peppers if you like things hot and spicy!
Combine sour cream, taco seasoning, chili powder, garlic salt and Tabasco in a medium bowl. Fold in cheese, black beans, green chilies and chopped green onion. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2 cups reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup shredded jalapeno-Jack or sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 4-ounce can diced green chilies
- 1 green onion, chopped
Makes 12 appetizer servings.