Viking ENERGY STAR Appliances
Viking is committed to reducing the impact of home appliances on our environment and is proud to offer the following products that are ENERGY STAR ® qualified.
Viking ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator / freezers:
- Viking Line 36" French-Door Bottom-Mount Refrigerator/Freezer - VCFF236
- Viking Line 36" French-Door Bottom-Mount Refrigerator/Freezer with Ice and Water Dispenser - VCFF136D
Viking ENERGY STAR qualified all freezers:
- Professional 30" Quiet Cool™ Built-In All Freezers - VCFB5302
- Professional 36" Quiet Cool™ Built-In All Freezers - VCFB5362
- Custom Front 30" Quiet Cool™ Built-In All Freezers - FDFB5302
- Custom Front 36" Quiet Cool™ Built-In All Freezers - FDFB5362
Viking ENERGY STAR qualified dishwashers:
- 24" Custom Front Dishwasher - FDW101
- 24" Custom Front Dishwasher w/Water Softener - FDW101WS
- 24" Custom Front Dishwasher - FDW300
- 24" Custom Front Dishwasher w/Water Softener - FDW300WS
Viking ENERGY STAR qualified undercounter refrigeration:
- Indoor 24" Undercounter Beverage Center - VBCI1240G
- Indoor 24" Undercounter Refrigerator - VRCI1240G
- Indoor 24" Undercounter Refrigerated Drawer - VRDI1240D
- Outdoor 24" Undercounter Refrigerator - VRCO1240D
- Outdoor 24" Undercounter Refrigerated Drawer - VRDO1240D
For more information on ENERGY STAR qualified appliances, visit ENERGYSTAR.gov.
State Energy Efficient Appliance Rebate Program
The Department of Energy (DOE) has made available $300 million in funding as part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act to states to conduct an ENERGY STAR appliance rebate program. Under this program, eligible consumers can receive rebates to purchase new energy-efficient appliances when they replace used appliances. By promoting the replacement of old appliances, the rebate program will both stimulate the economy and reduce energy use and energy costs for consumers.
Learn about your state's program.
Tax credits and other incentives
Federal tax credits and other financial incentives may be available for installing energy-efficient products in your home. Find information on available tax incentives at taxincentives.org.